The DV-REG module is an electronic address controller used as ф part of the DIVISION automation system for smooth dimming of LED lamps. It has one control channel, with PWM output and 0 – 10V. It can work autonomously, with control from a momentary button, or as part of the DIVISION Smart Home system (or other automation system). It has an ADC input for measuring voltage in the range of 0–20V. Structurally, the device is made in a housing for mounting on a DIN rail. Connects to the DV-HEAD OMEGA central controller via RS485 interface.
Main technical characteristics:
– 1 channel;
– Maximum load current: up to 50 mA;
– 220 V ±10%;
– regulation of the level of illumination from 0% to 100%;
– range of measured voltage at the ADC input: up to 20 V;
– auto-detection in the DIVISION automation system;
– indication of the operating mode on the board;
– Software for testing DIVISION CONTROLLERS;
– 2-DIN dimensions.
Typical schemes for switching on the controller are given in the Operation Manual and in the Constructor section